Thursday 14 August 2014

Freelancer Orientation Exam Answers 40 questions and answers


QUESTION: Multiple Freelancer.com accounts are required in order to both bid on jobs as a freelancer and hire freelancers as an employer.
Answer: false

QUESTION:  How much does it cost to post a Priority project?
Answer: $5.00 USD for Free Memberships. Free for Basic, Standard, and Premium membership packages

QUESTION:  Private projects will only be seen by __________.
Answer: registered users who are logged in.

QUESTION:  How many required skills can be selected when posting a project?
Answer: 1 to 5

QUESTION: Contact details should always be posted in a project description, so freelancers can discuss the project with the employer.
Answer: false

QUESTION: Why do some freelancers use the Project Clarification Board to submit their bids?
Answer: any of these

QUESTION: How do I leave feedback for a user after releasing the payment for a project?
Answer: A notice will appear at the top of your Dashboard that you need to leave feedback. Click on the link in the notice.

QUESTION: What advantage(s) does the Milestone Payment system offer me as an employer?
Answer: Access to the Dispute Resolution system if problems arise

QUESTION: Where can I view the list of projects I’ve posted?
Answer: any of these locations

QUESTION: How much does a Basic member pay when selecting a provider for a project?

Answer: the higher of $3.00 or 3% of the project amount

QUESTION: How much does a Premium member pay when selecting a provider for a project?
Answer: There is no fee for Premium members.

QUESTION: How can I hide bids I’m definitely not interested in?
Answer: Click the “Hide Bid” link on those bids.

QUESTION: How can I invite a freelancer to bid on a project I’ve posted?
Answer: Click on the “Invite to Bid” button on the freelancer’s profile.

QUESTION: How can I provide a highly detailed description of a project without making my posted description too lengthy?
Answer: Upload a document with the details.

QUESTION: I’ve set the budget too high for my project and bids are coming in. How do I change the budget setting?
Answer: Once bidding begins, the budget cannot be changed.

QUESTION: How can I increase bidder confidence?
Answer: All of these

QUESTION: There is a gold “$” icon with a red “x” beside the amount of a bid placed on my project. What does this mean?
Answer: You do not have enough funds in your account to pay this bid in full.

QUESTION: To ensure maximum exposure for a project, choose the ___________ option.
Answer: Featured

QUESTION: Posting a project as Private incurs an additional fee of ____________.
Answer: $10.00

QUESTION: I want to ask a single bidder a question about his/her qualifications. How should I contact the bidder?
Answer: Send a Private Message.

QUESTION: The minimum amount I can post as the budget for a standard (non-featured, non-full-time) project is:
Answer: $0 – 10

QUESTION: How can I submit a PayPal payment to a freelancer from Freelancer.com?
Answer: Select the “Pay via PayPal” option under the appropriate bidder’s name.

QUESTION: Can I transfer money from my employer account to my freelancer account?
Answer: Multiple accounts for the same person are not allowed.

QUESTION: I’ve set the budget too high for my project and bids are coming in. How do I change the budget setting?
Answer: Once bidding begins, the budget cannot be changed.

QUESTION: I need to add details to my project, but bidding has started. What should I do?
Answer: Any or all of these

QUESTION: What does the Milestone request in the Freelancer’s bid mean?
Answer: It shows the amount of the Milestone Payment the freelancer has requested if you accept his/her bid before they start work.

QUESTION: I haven’t received as many bids as expected for my project. Which of the following can NOT be done to attract more bidders, while the project is active?
Answer: Upgrade the project to Featured

QUESTION: I paid a freelancer via PayPal for a project, but didn’t receive the final deliverables as promised. If I file a dispute with Freelancer.com, how long will the freelancer have to respond?
Answer: You cannot file a dispute, since the payment was made via a third party.

QUESTION: How can I prevent bidders from seeing bids by other freelancers who bid on my project?
Answer: Select the Sealed Bids option when posting the project.

QUESTION: What should I do if a freelancer has failed to complete my project and isn’t responding to attempts to contact him/her?
Answer: Submit an Incomplete Report.

QUESTION: How can I find out more about a bidder?
Answer: any of these

QUESTION: My project hasn’t yet closed. Can I extend the closing date?
Answer: Yes, for up to 14 days, but a $5.00 fee will be assessed.

QUESTION: Where can I find links to my projects that have closed?
Answer: On your account Dashboard, in the Employer View, click on the “Past Projects” tab.

QUESTION: To hire a freelancer for commission-based work, rather than on a per-project basis, the _____________ option should be selected when posting the project.
Answer: Full Time

QUESTION: Which of the following is true about the Milestone Payment system?
Answer: It ensures Freelancer(s) that funds are available to pay for satisfactorily completed tasks and projects.

QUESTION: What’s the additional cost to post a project with the Full Time option?
Answer: $199.00

QUESTION: Can I add the “Featured” option to my project after bidding starts?
Answer: Yes, but the appropriate fee will be deducted from your account.

QUESTION: What’s the additional cost to post a project with the Sealed Bids option?
Answer: There is no such option.

QUESTION: To prevent a project from being listed on the search engines, choose the ____________ option when posting.
Answer: Private

1 comment:


  1. I strongly recommend the service of a GREAT Hacker to you and his email is
    (wizardcyprushacker@gmail.com) I have used him quite a number of times and he has never disappointed me.


    He does all types of mobile hacks, get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your Partner/Spouse, Skype, Facebook Account, Email(s), Whatsapp, Instagram, Text messages, In coming and Out going calls, Twitter, Snap Chats, Bank accounts, Deleted files etc. He can also help you boost your credit score limit and also clear all debts on your card(s).

    Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to (wizardcyprushacker@gmail.com) stating what you want to do.and is services is cheap and affordables.

    ReplyDelete