Thursday 14 August 2014

Question: After a project starts, I can view its details by clicking on the project name in the _______section of my dashboard(in Employer view)

Answer: Work in progress

Question: Can I add the "Featured" option to my project after bidding starts?

Answer: Yes, but the appropriate fee will be deducted from your account.

Question: Can I transfer money from my employer account to my freelancer account?

Answer: wrong(yes but only through milestone payment),

Question: Contact details should always to be posted in a project description so freelancers can discuss the project with the employer

Answer: FALSE

Question: How can I find out more about a bidder?

Answer: Any of these(check the bidder’s feedback/reviews, Look at the bidders profile, ask questions by pm)

Question: How can I hide bids I’m definitely not interested in?

Answer: Click the “Hide bid” link on those bids.

Question: How can I increase bidder confidence?

Answer: All of these

Question: How can I invite a freelancer to bid on a project I've posted?

Answer: Click on the “Invite to Bid” button on the freelancer board

Question: How can I provide a highly detail description of a project without making my posted description too lengthy?

Answer: Upload a document with the details

Question: How can I search for the freelancers to invite to bid on my project?

Answer: Wrong (Just type a username into the search box near the top of the page.),

Wrong (Select the pay via paypal option under the appropriate bidder name)

Question: How can I submit a PayPal payment to a freelancer from Freelancer.com?

Answer: wrong(Click on Transfer funds on the payment drop down menu and use the form),

Wrong(You must first authorize this transaction type on your paypal account)

Question: How do I leave feedback for a user after releasing the payment for a project?

Answer: Wrong (go to the project and click on the freelancer username you’ll get a popup window that will allow you to post feedback).

Question: How many required skilled can be selected when posting a project?

Answer: Wrong(1 to 3), Wrong (as many as I like), wrong(0-3)

Question: How much does a basic member pay when selecting a provider for a project?

Answer: The higher of $3.00 or 3% of the project amount.

Question: How much does a premium member pay when selecting a provider for a project?

Answer: There is no fee for premium members

Question: How much does it cost to register as an employer on freelancer.com?

Answer: There is no cost to register.

Question: I am receiving the same question about my project from several bidders how can I easily answer the question so all bidders can see it?

Answer: Post an explanation to the project clarification board.

Question: I haven’t received as many bids as expected for my project which of the following  can NOT be done to attract more bidders, while the project is active?

Answer: Wrong (Add or change the skills posted.)

Question: I need to add details to my project but bidding has started what should I do?

Answer: Any of these

Question: I paid a freelancer via PayPal for a project, but didn't receive the final deliverables as promised.

Answer:  Wrong (30 days)

Question:I want to ask a single bidder a question about his/her qualifications. How should  I contact the bidder?

Answer: Send a private message
 
Question: How can I easily answer the question so all bidders can see it?

Answer: Wrong (answer only those that asked using the PM)

Question: Private projects will only be seen by __________.

Answer: Registered users who are logged in

Question: The minimum amount I can post as the budget for a standard  (non-featured, non full time) project is?

Answer: $30-250

Question: To ensure maximum exposure for a project choose the ____________________option?

Answer: Featured.

Question: To hire a freelancer for commission base work the ______option should be selected when posting the project.

Answer: Full Time

Question:To prevent a project from being listed on the search engines,  choose the ____________ option when posting.

Answer: Private

Question: What advantage(s) does the Milestone payment system offer me as an employer?

Answer: All of these( a higher level of trust fro the selected freelancers(s), Access to the dispute resolution system if problems arise, access to the feedback/rating system.

Question: What should I do if a freelancer failed to complete my project and isn’t responding  to attempts to contact him/her?

Answer: Submit an incomplete report.

Question: What’s  the additional cost to post a project with the full time option?

Answer: $199.00

Question: What’s the additional cost to post a project with the sealed bides option?

Answer: Wrong ($3.00)

Question: Where can I find links to my projects that have closed?

Answer: On your account dashboard. In the employer view, click on the “past projects” tab.

Question: Where can I view the list of projects I’ve posted?

Answer: At the bottom of the dashboard in the employer view

Question: Which of the following is true about the Milestone Payment system?

Answer: Wrong ( all of these),wrong(It prevents any disputes or claims by the freelancer(s))

Question: Why do some freelancers use the project clarification board to submit their bids?

Answer: Any of these

Question: Where Can I Find a list of projects i’m Currently working on?

Answer: On the freelancer View of my Dashboard

Question:  How Much Does it Cost To Register as a Freelancer On Freelancer.com

Answer:  There is No Cost To Register

Question: How can a freelancer increase his/her chances of winning bids?

Answer: All of these

Question: Multiple Freelancer.com accounts are required in order to both bid on jobs as a freelancer and hire freelancer as an employer

Answer: False

Question: How can A Freelancer stay up to date on new projects

Answer: BY any of these Methods

Question: What is the monthly Bid limit for a Premium member?

Answer: 500 Bids Limit

Question: How can a Freelancer Increase his/her Chances of Winning bids?

Answer: All Of These

Question: Which of the following is the Correct way for a freelancer to use the project Clarification Board?

ANSWER: TO Ask Questions about a project after Bidding

Question: How can A freelancer Avoid being Cheated on a project

Answer: All of these

Question: Where can a Freelancer see how many bid He/she has Left?

Answer: in the Welcome Section of the Dashboard

Question: What Would pervient a freelancer from bidding on a project?

Answer: Any of these

Question: How can a freelancer contact an employer before being setected for a project?

Answer: Send a private message to the employer’s inbox

Question: How much does it cost to bid on a project?

Answer:  It Depends on the project budget

Question: What advantages does standard membership offer a freelancer?

Answer: All of these are correct.

Question: Which of the Following methods is Recommended for a freelancer to draw extra Attention to his/her Bid on a project?

Answer :  Choose the Highlight my bid option.

Question: Can a freelancer bid on a project that’s posted as private?

Answer:  Yes, but there is a $3.00 fee to bid

Question: What the Monthly bid limit for a basic member?

Answer: 50

Question: How many job types can a premium member have selected the qualification section of his/her profile?

Answer: 100

Question: What Should a freelancer do if he/she suspects an employer of fraud after bidding a project

Answer: Report the activity to freelancer.com Support

Question: What Would prevent a freelancer from bidding on a project?

Answer: Any of these

Question: Besides doing employer projects, how else can a freelancer make money on freelancer.com?

Answer: Any of these

Question: I have Submitted feedback for an employer. But it doesn’t show on the employer’s profile ,why not?

Answer: The employer doesn’t allow feedback

Question: What advantage does the Milestone Payment system Offer freelancers over other payment method?

Answer: All of these are correct

No comments:

Post a Comment